• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Kingston Cf Cards-2/4 Gb Elite Pro (1 Viewer)

I4ani

Has anyone any experience of these cards please? They seem much cheaper than some of the more established brand names, ( probably all the same if the truth be known ).Thanks in advance for any fed back etc.
regards
I4ani.

I've never had any problems with the 256mb SD cards.
One of the PC magazines did a test on cards about 9 months ago and concluded that spending money on "established" names was not worth it.

Darrell

Last edited:
I also use some Kingston CF cards (1Gb) and have had no problems whatsover with them, they are not noticably any different in write speed or operation to the Sandisk cards I have.
If you open up the properties dialogue box for the Kingston cards, they show as being manufactured by Hitachi.

Kingston Cf Cards

Thanks for all your replies, I will try and obtain one/some in the next week.

Regards I4ani.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back