• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

~chestnut and mt dee~ (1 Viewer)

again i must thank you all for the kind and very positive feed back..

the lion that is in the wip section of the galleries on my site is being donated to a charity auction tomorrow..i just finished him this week..hubby should have the updated and framed version in there tonite i hope.....

the owls in the cp section that large ones were done a lil while ago...so i need to begin new ones soon...and i am surely getting inspiration around here to do so! thank you!!

Hi Bettyann - it's Rebecca from Artpapa here! I love your drawings -they're gorgeous. You've really captured how delicate these little birds are. I hope to be posting some bird drawings here some time in the not to distant future - they're quite a passion of mine too! However, I have cat drawings to get on with (that's like the opposite of birds!!).

It is very inspiring here - especially all the amazing photographers that contribute their work to the gallery.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back