• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bit of a mouthfull (1 Viewer)

u8myufo

Just thought I would share this one of a Grass Snake I spotted down in my bog garden,not sure if the frog got away, as the snake dived down under the water with it.Hoping to catch another glimpse this year.

Attachments

• 8902201013_33b6bebbe4_o.jpg
    8902201013_33b6bebbe4_o.jpg
    688 KB · Views: 112
Just thought I would share this one of a Grass Snake I spotted down in my bog garden,not sure if the frog got away, as the snake dived down under the water with it.Hoping to catch another glimpse this year.

Excellent shot. Doesn't look good for the frog.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back