• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

8 GB SD Memory Card (1 Viewer)

Stewart J. said:
Yo All, came across this article on new Toshiba 8gb SDHC memory card which is due out in the New Year and wondered if of interest.

http://www.dpreview.com/

Stewart

My main concern with high GB cards is that anything goes wrong with them you could have a LOT of photos that are potentially lost. Prefer to stick to 1 GB max.

I was thinking birding trips/ holidays Nick, saying that my largest card is 1 gb for the same reasons as yourself.

Godd birding - Stewart

I've just bought a new camera, Panasonic something something 50, with video recording capabilities. If the video recording turns out to be any good then this sort of speed / memory card will be just what it needs.

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back