• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Johannes Art Instruction for Landscape (1 Viewer)

colleenc

Many of you know I've been pursuing landscape the last few months, in order to get skills for painting places my animals and birds live.

Well the old "when the student is ready the teacher appears" has happened, and tho I have lots of books and some DVD's I have to say I've found the teacher of all teachers. He is on a mission to share the top secrets of landscape for FREE with all comers, it's not a scam either.

You don't need high speed, you just need to register at the site. I've been in 3 sessions so far so I vouch for the fact its free, not marketing, and he really does give you eyeopening analysis, you just listen from your speakers in the computer and you can ask questions by chat. Even if you have to get up early or stay up late don't miss it, it could take years to discover all this by yourself, and he's only doing it daily this month as his site is free to him for the trial period.
here is his invite
As promised I am opening the Webinar at 5 pm EST. Here is the link to get in. If you are asked to register just type your first name and initial your last name. If you want to keep your email private just type in a bogus email address. Hope some of you can make it: Experienced or beginner painters will find it really and eye opener.

1. Please join my Webinar.

https://www3.gotowebinar.com/join/385314374
2. You will be connected to audio using your computer's speakers
The best part is he is doing it online with gotomeetings.com, so he demos all his points with art from the top painters, many of which he has painted with. I've never heard of most of his concepts, not in any of the many many books I've read, tho they are touched on in Carlosen and others, he has a genius for putting things in visual analogies that are simple and unforgettable.
if you want a sample of some of the info
is a thread of discussion

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back