• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

10x35 Eii (1 Viewer)

dries1

I am thinking of obtaining this glass, does anyone recommend any Japanese vendors to deal with. I purchased my EIIs through Amazon, and they are as perfect as they can get, however the 10X is not available there.
Any suggestions?

A.W.

Thanks Dennis, I am sure I can hold this one (10X) steady along with the SE 10X42. I use the EII 8x30 every day, just so easy to get immersed with them. I am getting these for handheld astro viewing, a bit higher FOV than the SE 10X42 which I do enjoy for both astro and terrestrial viewing. It took me over a year to find a SE 10X42, pretty rare glass to find used today.

A,W,

No, problem. I have had the Nikon 10x35 EII and it is a good binocular. The SE's are getting really hard to find especially the Nikon 8x32 SE. I like the Nikon 8x30 EII a little better though because of the big FOV.

Yes, this is THE GUY!

This Ebay seller in Japan looks good. A good price of $450.56 and $31.00 shipping and they have 99.7% positive feedback.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-10X3...301804130657?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10

This is the guy I bought my 10x35 EII from, and I liked his communication, and ultra fast shipping. I ordered it one day, and it was here ONE DAY later via DHL!

I take it that is his preferred shipping method, but I would ask for it just in case-and it might not hurt to be near a major city like Philadelphia, which you are A.W.. But of course, it might depend on other things too, like when he can post them, but I did message him in PayPal that I hoped he could get them here asap, so I could see the turning leaves that were around then.

Seems a good guy, and a good communicator as well, even if the language barrier is a little difficult. He clearly goes out of his way to do his part in it all, unlike some vendors on Ebay.

I have no reservations about selecting him, and he does have the best price, so go for it, buddy! I really like mine a lot, even more than the 8x!

Last edited:
Barry,

How are you doing, I hope well and better every day. Did you see the pic of Chester Creek in Delaware County PA. I posted on the Sightron thread, was thinking of you...eventually getting out with the warmer weather. I did pull the trigger from that particular vendor for the 10X35 EII, and I look forward to it. Thanks for the heads up, both to you and Dennis.

A.W.

Getting there...

Better some days than others, but thank you for the well wishes. Yes, I liked your Chester Creek picture-wish I was there! I love hiking streams, and looking for arrowheads in the stream beds and gravel bars! Try it sometime, you might find some yourself!

Glad to hear you decided to go with that vendor for the EII 10x35's. Should be a good experience, and you'll end up with a really nice binocular for a good price! Enjoy!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back