• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Just ordered the 10X30 IS Bino's (1 Viewer)

GYRob

i did think about the 12x36 IS but there twice the price and i dont need 12 x And the 10x42 IS L but there twice the price again and as everyone seem's happy with the 10x30 size weight price and how they work i thought well they will do me too :)
Rob.

Let us know how you get on with them, Rob.

Well talk about quick delivery they have just come :)
im very inpressed with them a super bright image and very nice satin finsh ruber body, super smooth focus that seems to very precise .
Then when you press the IS button it makes all the diffrence to your viewing .
The image does at times just wonder towards the soft side as the IS does its work also the image can seem to be hovering but im use to that using Large IS lenses.
Anyone new to IS may at first find it odd but once you see how well the subject is steady in the field of view i dont think they would be to woried as detail seen from using IS is so much easyier to see.
Even without IS at aprox £220 they would still be good value IMO.
they are a little heavy but not that bad infact to me it makes them feel solid and well built.
A friend tried them he said WOW amazing .
Love them .
Rob

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back