• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Ayuwat Jearwattanakanok (1 Viewer)

What a joy....:cat:

Wonderful clarity of vision....quite superb....[many thanx for link]....:t:

ps...i notice that there is even a slaty backed gull illustration if you scroll down...!

Last edited:
Thanks, Juan. Given who was doing the recommending, I knew I wouldn't be disappointed and I wasn't!

You know John, when I see one of this young ones sketching like angels I have the same kind of frustrating feeling that I get when I see one of these Corean kids playing guitar on YouTube better than I'll never do.

Excellent work! Thanks for the link Juan, it's always nice to discover talent you've not seen before on the web.

Mike

Wow thanks a lot everyone! I've been away for a few days and had no idea about what's going on here until Marmot sent me a message. I really do appreciate every single kind word you guys are making about my works here. Didn't know that my little hobby would be this interesting to all of you! Thank you again!

Wow thanks a lot everyone! I've been away for a few days and had no idea about what's going on here until Marmot sent me a message. I really do appreciate every single kind word you guys are making about my works here. Didn't know that my little hobby would be this interesting to all of you! Thank you again!

in case you hadn't noticed, us strange lot here on the art forum find it fascinating, and I'm sure I speak for us all when I say we'd love to have you join us on here more often!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back