• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Coasts spoiled (1 Viewer)

Juan Varela

Sorry to show this images here but I think that we artists have something to say about it. Follow the link please.
http://www.midwayfilm.com/
There are too many virgin places that are silently disappearing given to mass tourism. Zanzibar holds one of the awfulness Italian resorts in the north of the island. Santa Monica beach in Boavista, Cabo Verde Is. is about to be destroyed by a huge resort made by the Spanish holding Melia. Es Trenc in Majorca, one of the last beaches still protected, will be occupied by a 7.000 people resort. And this are only some of the places that I've visited.

Attachments

• Sea.jpg
    Sea.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 77
Nothing to be Sorry about..The images are a poignant document .They present with brutal beauty the Ugly reality of Our indifference,and They need to be shared..
Thanks

Don't apologise Juan, it needs to be seen! Sadly I posted a link to Chris Jordans compelling and thought provoking album elsewhere on BF and managed only three responses.

Severn Wildlife Carvers - We are launching our own website in next few days and I have included the link so hopefully more will visit this sad clip and see what we are doing to the world!

thank you Juan for share this with us...

I`m very angry about that...and share it on facebook....

the people must see and I hope they have a little from her brain,to dispose of their waste better than to throw into the nature

Thanks Juan. Difficult to convey in words how moving it is to see these incredible birds so deeply affected by man's casual and thoughtless wastefulness...

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back