• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (10 Viewers)

a few more + must catch up

Attachments

• L1050248.jpg
    L1050248.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 66
  • L1050313.jpg
    L1050313.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 72
  • L1050314.jpg
    L1050314.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 63
  • L1050384.jpg
    L1050384.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 69
Great work! I really like the look of that Dunnock.

I really liked the Dunnock too - except I thought "I really like that one that I can't identify" :-O I knew what the rest were, but still couldn't figure out that European bird. Now, thanks to Oivind, I too can say - the dunnock really caught my eye.

I really liked the Dunnock too - except I thought "I really like that one that I can't identify" :-O I knew what the rest were, but still couldn't figure out that European bird. Now, thanks to Oivind, I too can say - the dunnock really caught my eye.

Arthur through in tricky one calling it hedgie too, old name used to be Hedge sparrow. A fantastic pose on it. Excellent field sketches, Swallow and Pied also grab my eye.:t:

Arthur through in tricky one calling it hedgie too, old name used to be Hedge sparrow. A fantastic pose on it. Excellent field sketches, Swallow and Pied also grab my eye.:t:

Well I've certainly learned a lot in this recent burst of activity on your thread Arthur! And enjoy them all as usual.

Thankyou all.
Just showing my age but Hedgie sounds much better than Dunnock and prob. more appropriate.
This American visitor has been on Kelling water meadow for a couple of days.
Pectoral Sandpiper

Attachments

• L1050392.jpg
    L1050392.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 78
fantastic barn owl - such a simple and effective design, one of your very best, I love the 'doodles' too. Posting a picture of a pec sand however, is beyond cruel due to a recent non-addition to my list, and may require an apology! (bloody beautiful as the sketch is!)

I just thought Nick might like to see one as he missed out on one Ken.

a couple more from the small sketch book

Attachments

• L1050394.jpg
    L1050394.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 55
  • L1050395.jpg
    L1050395.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 58
Who's been a busy boy then?! Pec sand is a beauty and, like others, the Hedgie is a favourite amongst a raft of excellent stuff. Mike

Thankyou all
Me trying to loosen up a 30 minute Pic.
+ 1 from the little sketch book

Attachments

• L1050403.jpg
    L1050403.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 84
  • L1050404.jpg
    L1050404.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread