• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Previewing images in the field (1 Viewer)

GR Triever

I just purchased 2 new products for a little "experiment" with previewing images in the field. The first product is the CIDA2 SD/MMC card to CompactFlash Adapter from PSI. The second product is GrxView from InDev Software.

GrxView is an image viewer which allows direct access to images on a storage card inserted into your Palm device, and the SD-to-CF adapter allows you to use a Palm-compatible SD card in your Coolpix digital camera.

It's nice to be able to pop the card out of the camera, plug it in the PDA, and get some kind of an idea of how your photos are turning out. It's a bit slow with my M505 (approx. 1 min. load time for a 1.4M file); it should be much quicker after I upgrade to a T3 with ARM processor.

GR

I have a Dell Axim running Microsoft Pocket PC with PDAmill Viewer v3.0 for viewing my photos and this seems to work quite well.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back