• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

compact flash cards (1 Viewer)

graham catley

I have used a Coolpix 880 for 3 years now with various cf cards all 64mb purchased from 7dayshop and all have performed fine until I received one made by Viking---after 5 uses it corrupted on me loosing some pics from Cyprus--7day replaced it with a new card but this has also now corrupted and lost a lot of bottle-nosed dolphins!----I wonder if anyone else has any experience of this make of card and if they have had problems with them in Nikon digi cameras?
Graham Catley
In addition I cannot find out if the old 880 will handle card larger than 64mb--a 128mb card afriend tried also corrupted at first use----planning a trip for next year I want reliable cards but putting all my eggs into a few large baskets is a big risk but carrying 10-20 64mb cards takes up a bit of space?

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back