• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

LIVE Internet TV Chat Show Digiscoping Thursday 4th Oct 7.00pm UK time ( 8.00pm CET ) (1 Viewer)

Paul Hackett

With the kind permission of Steve, the owner of Birdforum, i have been allowed a blatant plug for a live internet TV chat show i am appearing in on this Thursday, 4th October 1900 UK time ( 2000 hrs CET )

This will be an hour long programme, with my good friend Paul Genge, chatting to me about all things Digiscoping, there will be a live TV feed and also the chance to post questions live, and for me to answer them to the best of my ability.

The show can be found here

http://www.cameradiner.com/greeting

and you need to click on "registration" and fill out the form to see the show and join in, there is no fee/money required of you, and the catch is, its free !

I will endeavour to cover the whole spectrum of Digiscoping within that hour, not an easy task !

Regards

Paul

Last edited:
Just a quick bump up for this tonight, if you want to see an hours worth of Digiscoping packed into one show, sign up and tune in, had quite a few requests already by text and email, anybody want any particular subject covered? will do my best to cover it for you.

Paul

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back