• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Limited Edition Prints For Sale (1 Viewer)

Crocettis

Have decided to have a shift round with my art collection and move in a different direction or same direction (birds) different theme lol.
Anyhow I have 4 magnificent Wood Block Prints by Colin See Paynton arguably the finest Wood Block artist in Europe if not the worl when it comes to Birds. Colin's work is held in many galleries and private collections all over the world and here is your chance to own 1 or More of his hand signed prints. I am selling a total of 4 Limited edition hand signed prints and they can be sold individually tho it would be nice if they were kept together and much more valuable as a collection. The prints i have are all from a limited run ie 100 worldwide or Less and all hand signed and framed and mounted.
The Prints I have are:

Barn Owl (extremely Rare)
Tawney Owl (extremely Rare)
Both of the above les than 75 of each in the world!!

Barn Owl 2
Tawney Owl 2

I am open to sensible offers, the four cost me £1400, 2 of which are holding their value and 2 that are continuesly climbing in value. If your not familiar with Colins work give him a google, David Attenborough refers to him as the greatest Wood Block printer of Wildlife ever!!

If interested message me here

Good morning, I was just wondering if you had sold these yet and if so how much did they sell for? I am currently valuing similar Colin See-Paynton limited edition prints and am trying to work out was is a reasonable price. Thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back