• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Kingfishers of Malaysia (1 Viewer)

wengchun

Registered Member
Although I just started the Trogons of Malaysia, unexpected I completed a drawing of Blue-eared Kingfisher a few nights ago when I could not sleep.

Attachments

• blue-eared kingfisher.jpg
    blue-eared kingfisher.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 163
Here is the updated drawing of the rufous-collared kingfisher

Attachments

• rufous-collared kingfisher1.jpg
    rufous-collared kingfisher1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 80
Excellent, & decorative as ever. Used this way, your monogram becomes a very effective design element that doesn't detract at all from the illustration - great stuff!

thanks for the comments. appreciate it a lot and that's what I need to keep me busy with the kingfisher series. :D

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back