• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Common or Lesser...UK (1 Viewer)

JohnZ

I would just like to know whether there are any Lesser Whitethroats in amongst the pics please. I would also like to know what the mystery bird, to me at least, is please. In an ideal world it would be a Willow Warbler but I suspect another Chiffchaff.
Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_0707 copy.jpg
    IMG_0707 copy.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0712 copy.jpg
    IMG_0712 copy.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0721 copy.jpg
    IMG_0721 copy.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0725 copy.jpg
    IMG_0725 copy.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0720 copy.jpg
    IMG_0720 copy.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 142
I would just like to know whether there are any Lesser Whitethroats in amongst the pics please. I would also like to know what the mystery bird, to me at least, is please. In an ideal world it would be a Willow Warbler but I suspect another Chiffchaff.
Thank you.

Hi john,

I think they are all comon whitethroats , pics 3 & 5 look like the same bird to me?

PH

I obviously made a mistake here in thinking that the last pic was something completely different !
Thank you very much everybody.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back