• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Angus Query, May 2010. (1 Viewer)

Stonefaction

Dundee Birding....(target 150 in 2024).
Scotland
I've posted a few pictures in the ID forum of a Swan from Saturday May 15th last year (2010). They were taken at Auchendorie Farm, near Kirriemuir/Loch of Kinnordy around lunchtime when a Red Necked Phalarope was reported. Other than a quick note of what else was sharing the pond with the Phalarope (Gadwall, Shoveler, Redshank, Lesser Black Backed Gull, Pink Footed Goose, Whooper swan) at the time, I have nothing else but the photos I took as reference.
I only have one Swan in any particular photo. In one the Swan appears to be a Whooper, and in the other two it appears to be a Bewick's. I can't remember if there was more than 1 swan present. Can anyone recall/remember/find out whether there was more than 1 swan?

Thanks in advance

Baz

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back