• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Pelagic trips from cornwall?? (1 Viewer)

Hi

does anyone know of any Pelagic trips sailing from Cornwall this aug/sept, or can anyone recommend a company to charter our own boat from?
many thanks

Brian

Hi

does anyone know of any Pelagic trips sailing from Cornwall this aug/sept, or can anyone recommend a company to charter our own boat from?
many thanks

Brian

I know Paul Freestone arranges short-range pelagics on a fishing boat out of St Ives. He is on here so should notice this. I think his go very early on Saturdays in August but might be wrong.

And I think someone at Sennen organises occasional boats out of Sennen Cove but these might just be for locals.

I might be interested in joining you if you mange to arrange anything in the first two weeks of September.

Cheers
Steve
(Cross posted with the above which is Paul Freestone's site)

Last edited:
Been exploring this myself Brian...not much advertised.
I'll keep an eye on this thread and see if anything of interest gets posted.Like Steve i'm not able to get down south until second/third week of September but i'm sure there will be birds about if somebody has the inclination to organise a trip

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back