• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

osprey (1 Viewer)

j palmer

osprey in flight 40d with a ed 80-600mm scope

hello hope every one is well .

getting back out there now and im very happy to have witnessed the majestic osprey over the local common pond . a very rare visitor shame i only had my 600mm scope on the wobbly pod.
this is 1 from a bunch that i got the manual focus nearly spot on.

many thanks
jason

Attachments

• 600mm top osprey copy.jpg
    600mm top osprey copy.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Good work Jason and this is with the Skywatcher I presume. Did you use a teleconverter as well or just the scope? If I was to be critical then the photo is a little over processed for my liking, a bit contrasty which has blown the highlight on head especially. That could all be remedied though.

Paul.

thanks you all for the comments :t:

ive got many more shots to show and ill get another thread done later.

cheers jason

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back