• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Devil Bird's devilishly difficult quiz (1 Viewer)

devilbirder

Hello,
I am a bit bored now since the points games have finished so I am going to try to do a little quiz. Not aiming for it too be long term but just a bit of fun.
This quiz is different because it is sooooo hard!

Now to start off this is one of the hardest I've got so lets get it over with:
real hard quiz photo.jpg

Any one (apart from Tim.birdboy who knows this one and I think Teamsaint does too) who guesses this first time is a super ID-er.
Anyway it will be fun so have a go.

OK, you are all far far off.
Here is the major clue, it is dull in colour, very common (in Britain/Europe) doesn't land much at all and screams.
Maybe thats a bit too much info???

We have a winner!

Progne Subis, you guessed correctly :king: :clap: :clap: , well done this is in fact an unbelievably rubbish photo of Common Swift Apus Apus.
Here is a slightly better one (well, you can make it out) from the same sequence.
Swift, better pic.jpg
And here is the next photo
I have modified it to make it harder but I reckon you'll get it pretty easy.
Mystery photo 3.jpg
EDIT: Just realised it looks like it says this image has beer, it doesn't mean that it means been.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back