• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi from Surrey, UK (1 Viewer)

BelfieBird

Always learning ......
Hello to you all.

I'm a newish birder and absolutely hooked. Mostly I watch birds in my garden or local patch; although I do travel further afield. I've had 34 different birds visiting me over a period of time in addition to Grey Squirrels, Field Mice, Foxes and 3 neighbourhood cats :)C )

I also have a wildlife pond currently providing a home to at least 9 frogs, several "froglets" (note the technical term for young frogs) and various other swimmers!

Look forward to reading more posts. Think I'll be visiting the "Canon" forum quite frequently |;|

Hi BelfieBird and welcome to Bird Forum from all the Staff and Moderators

I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

D

Hello BelfieBird,
And another welcome to the Birdforum. Looking forward to hearing more about the visitors on your property - sounds like a good place!

Welcome Belfie, I have been here for some time now and am completly hooked.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I. B :)

Last edited:
Hello to you all.

I'm a newish birder and absolutely hooked. Mostly I watch birds in my garden or local patch; although I do travel further afield. I've had 34 different birds visiting me over a period of time in addition to Grey Squirrels, Field Mice, Foxes and 3 neighbourhood cats :)C )

I also have a wildlife pond currently providing a home to at least 9 frogs, several "froglets" (note the technical term for young frogs) and various other swimmers!

Look forward to reading more posts. Think I'll be visiting the "Canon" forum quite frequently |;|

Hi there, if you're in Surrey, don't forget to visit Beddington some time...

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back