• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

MORE confusion (1 Viewer)

david2004

Just an update regarding my Blue Tits nesting in the House Sparrow Terrace.

I haven't seen any activity for a good few days, which is quite worrying. I have watched the box for AGES ... with nothing.

Today I saw a Blue Tit flying away from the direction of the House Martin artificial nestcup (where a pair nested last year). I also saw a Blue Tit with nesting material, go in the opposite direction to the House Sparrow Terrace! It was in the direction of where some other nestboxes are. Could it be the same pair, and they have changed where they are building? Or could there be more than one pair?

Also saw a pair checking out a nestbox this evening!

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back