• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help with flash player (1 Viewer)

derek marsden

Can anybody help me as I bought a I pad 4 before Christmas and there is not a flash player I can not get as I want to watch the tv on bird forum .as I tried to get one and I was told there was not one for I pad 4 so I was wondering were I can get one from I hope you can fix me up I decided to retire my laptop as it kept heating up and conk out it got very hot.B :):-C8-P

I'm afraid you're out of luck. You cannot play flash on any apple device

Not true, you should have said you cannot play Flash on any IOS device, thats iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. You can play flash content and even develope it on the Apple laptops and desktops.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back