• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swarovski 25-50w eyepiece. (1 Viewer)

AdanBerg

Zeiss Conquest HD 10x42, Vortex Razor HD 85
Hello.

I am a owner of a Vortex Razor HD 85 spotting scope. Have been using it for about a year now and find it quiet good for the money. But i some times find the 20-60 eyepiece having a bit narrow FOW and that its a bit hard to get good focus from 50-60X.

To sort this problem out i have been thinking of buying a Swarovski 25-50w eyepiece. Only problem is no store near my location has it in stock so i can try it out on the scope IRL sp to speak.

So anybody here that has experience using that eyepiece with the Razor?

//Adam

Today I heard back from a retailer in Sweden who stocks both Vortex and Swarovski.
According to them they had tried the Swarovski eyepiece on the Razor and found that it did work.
But they also did break the tube while fitting the eyepiece because it was not a perfect fit.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back