• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Monty Halls' Great Irish Escape BBC2 20.00pm-21.00pm 1/6 - 11/8/2011 (1 Viewer)

Fantastic program, fantastic presenter and I love Reubs!

Can't wait for the rest of the series.

Great location. The Connemara mountains are too barren and bleak for my liking, but the coastline is outstanding. There are many seldom explored areas here. You could easily have an entire beach to yourself even in the summer. Great for sea watching and cetacian watching.
Enjoyed the programme.

Si.

Last nights was every inch as good, the underwater footage of the Basking Sharks was great considering the kit they had. With the likes of Springwatch and Autumnwatch I'll flick over to other channels just to see what's going on but with this I was glued all the way through and couldn't miss a second it's that good. I hope Monty Halls will be doing a lot more programmes in the future, the guy's got real charisma and an obvious talent for presenting.

All three series will be avail on DVD in Sept according to amazon..... good programmes to dip into and feel inspired.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back