• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

7d + 100-400 repair advice (1 Viewer)

dan78

Can anyone help me with advice regarding who to send my equitment for repair as been dropped resulting in lost clarity of picture being on the Channel Islands courier cost also matters has anyone used london camera exchange having a branch on soton being the closest to myself

I used Fixation for the repair / service on my 100-400mm. But if you look at Canon's website, they list the official repair centres on there, so you could choose from them.

LCE only act as agents for items requiring repair, but I have used them several times regarding purchase and repair of equipment and have been totally satisifed and would recommend them

I have used Lehmann and Colchester camera repair centre, both are authorised by Canon for repairs and gave excellent service

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back