• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birding In Central Park (1 Viewer)

Lawts

Supa Silly Un
I'm spending a few days in New York at the end of March. It's not a birding trip, but I'll be in easy reach of Central Park, and hope to take a few walks.

I'd appreciate info. on what birds I can expect to see easily on a casual basis, without tryng too hard - family in tow.

Thanks.

You want to head for the Ramble in the centre of the park, excellent for serious and casual birding alike.

This website gives just about the most detailed information you are likely to find. Click on any species name and it gives all records over the last few years in quick clear fashion

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back