• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Oh ! how it's changed (1 Viewer)

Talon 1

I have not been on here for a few years due to personal tough reasons but my has it transformed.:eek!:
So many sections.:t:
I had a long list of wonderful recipes that I repeatedly used to make but they have vanished. Very effortless ones but very successful ones. I liked the cakes best as it was easy and quick.
Can Anyone remind me of a few. Good to be back and not once in all this time did I have not atleast one feeder up........

Blimey....You still on here mary. Good on ya:t:

Thanks Marmot , it just seems so long ago so thanks for the old thread:t:

Blimey....You still on here mary. Good on ya:t:

Thanks Marmot , it just seems so long ago so thanks for the old thread:t:

Not as often as i would like Dave but yes i am still here.Why don't you have a peep at Talk Small the sister site .We don't talk birds but it's a great site.You are a fun guy so i know you will like it .

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back