• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Second time around! (1 Viewer)

Annew

Hi! I originally joined in December last year and was just beginning to find my way around this wonderful site! I started birdwatching about 2 years ago and am now completely hooked! looking forward to doing a lot more when I retire

Anne

Annew said:
Hi! I originally joined in December last year and was just beginning to find my way around this wonderful site! I started birdwatching about 2 years ago and am now completely hooked! looking forward to doing a lot more when I retire

Anne

o:) Same here Annew.You can now get back to enjoying the site o:)

Welcome back Anne...sure you'll soon be whizzing around BirdForum like a pro! And as completely addicted as the rest of us!!! LOL

GILL

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back