• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

ED82 and ED60 III (1 Viewer)

In case anyone is thinking of buying, ED82 is US$1345 at Adoroma and ED60 III is US$1299 on B&H. I think those are good prices. You guys probably have seen better prices than I do though...

I am not related to either of them, though bought lens/scope from them...

ed82

Thanks for the heads up. B&H has the 82mm @ $1350, and you get a $100.00 B&H gift was card! And free shipping, and no sales tax which is usually about 10%. I couldn't pass it up! I've been trying to decide between the 60 and the 82 but most responses to my thread favored the 82 despite its being heavier,and more $$. Right now it's only about $50 more than the 60mm, so I couldn't resist! Can't wait for it to get here.

Bob

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back