• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Art of a different kind... (1 Viewer)

Azzy

Thought I'd venture a stab at an art thread. Things you should know: My all time favourite movie is the Lion King and in 2002 I joined an online Fan-Art archive. So, I've got a lot of Lion King art. Occasionaly, I get off my butt and draw other animals as well and I'm hoping that by posting in the art forum it'll help encourage me to draw some other things as well. So here we have two recent pics. The first, is Lion King fanart to show you just what I get up to :p The second is a speed paint of my betta fish, Maximus Decimus Meridius =3 Both are digital art, although I also do a lot of work with colour pencils and am just starting to use art markers as well.

Attachments

• SimbaNalaReallyCoolPlacecolourSm2.jpg
    SimbaNalaReallyCoolPlacecolourSm2.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 63
  • BettaFishBluesSm2.jpg
    BettaFishBluesSm2.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 55
Really like the drawing - great pose and a great name for the Siamese Fighting fish - GLADIATOR!!!

Last edited:
Welcome along Azzy. Do post some more and experiment with new media and subjects too, you may just find that you get as addicted as the rest of us here!

Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back