• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

monthly competition (1 Viewer)

abp

Hi,
I hope I am not to late to enter the competition. I would like to enter my pictute of a small tortoise butterfly, taken with my Minolta Z3.

Kindest Regards

Brian Pemberton

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 253
abp said:
Hi,
I hope I am not to late to enter the competition. I would like to enter my pictute of a small tortoise butterfly, taken with my Minolta Z3.

Kindest Regards

Brian Pemberton
Brian
Its a pity, cos its a lovely picture.

Brian,

Keep an eye out for the Monthly Threads that introduce each competition (generally started by IanF) so that you are able to enter any that you wish.

If you have any queries about entering photos, they will be in the rules issued at the time, but I am sure that if you have any other questions, Ian or myself, or any other mods or members will be happy to help where we can.

:t:

Never mind Brian. Just think of all the fun you can have with your camera, when entering future competitions.

Good luck!

Regards

Sorry Brian but as stated above entries were closed on 21st August.

It's been a very popular theme and likely will be run again next year.

Contributing a photo to competition

Hi. I'm interested in submitting a photo for the current competition, but I don't know how to do so. Could you please send me information? Thanks.

Hi cassidys,

On behalf of Admin and the Moderators welcome to Bird Forum :t:

Have a look at this link which gives details of the rules and includes a link to make your entry.

September photo competition

The size of your entry needs to be undr 800x800 and less than 200kb.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back