• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (82 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Saturday morning and I ain't got no Zen Ray
I've got no money because I just paid the bills
Now, how I wish I had a Zen bin to bird with,
I'm in an awful way.

Phew!

I normally just have a look at the last few entries preceeding my own on the day. In order to make this post I had to scan through Eight whole pages of this thread ...

So ... anyway, todays thrilling instalment ... (would be a lot more thrilled, if, y'know ... ;) it actually happened :t: ... cheers mr zenray ... B :) )

I can't stop laughing and the planned ode to Xen-Ray has gone quite out of my head!

If I don't win, I hope you do . . . .B :)

What do you get when you cross a centipede with a parrot?
A walkie-talkie.

As serious birdwatching comments haven't worked I thought I'd threaten Mr Zen-Ray with bad jokes until he chooses me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back