• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky is me ...... I've just won a Prime HD !

Zenquain
Zen-Ray
Plucky lil' company
With lots of big ideas
Taking the fight to the 'alpha' big boys
Crowd cheers :t:

Chosun :gh:

Sal thanks for your nice poem ...... ticks?! ....... I'll use that next time someone tells me that I've got a hide as thick as a Rhino ! :-O
(unless of course you were writing about Unicorns ?!) :eek!:

Wow Chosun! If content were the criteria - you might hit the jackpot! Hope Charles sees that one!

Sal's really a poet - never know what will be revealed in a Binocular giveaway!

I think I posted every day since I first saw the announcement, but that was after the one post a day rule went into effect.

I think there should be lesser prizes like monoculars, straps, cases, Zen Ray hats (is there such an animal?), lens cleaners, etc. so that there are more chances to win something.

That's how they hook you with the state lotteries. You will probably never hit the Big One, but you might win $10 in the scratch cards (I won $20 once, and it was the first time I played).

It keeps up your enthusiasm, and keeps you playing. But this way, you post, nothing happens or even worse, the poster above you wins, and then you have to take out your earmarked copy of Norman Vincent Peale's The Power of Positive Thinking and give it another read.

I'm rooting for the Prime ED, not just for myself, but for all people out there who can't afford an alpha (or can afford one but don't think they are worth the high price), because what the world needs now is not another 2K alpha but The People's Bin. Good quality optics at a price that doesn't require taking out a second mortgage on your depreciated home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back