• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Montego Bay, Jamaica - Kingbird ID (1 Viewer)

rubonix

A little over a week ago, my family and I visited Jamaica as part of a cruise. Wasn't really planning on birding, but took a few pics anyway. I wanted to get some feedback on these long distance shots I got of a few Kingbirds we saw there. The first 3 pics are shot from the ship shortly after arriving and the other 3 while traveling through town.

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0YGegcvgGYNiwY

My guess after looking at Guides is most pics are of Gray Kingbird, but I wonder if pic #1 might be Loggerhead Kingbird.

Thx for feedback.

--Ruben

Not sure about pic #1 but the others do look like Gray Kingbird. I see what you are saying about #1 possibly being a loggerhead though

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back