• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Standard binocular warranties UK (1 Viewer)

Themoog

Specifically UK (as this seems to vary substantially from the USA/Canada).

I'm struggling to find out what the actual warranties offered with each of the major manufacturers is composed of.

I'm not necessarily talking about implicit or goodwill (say ne' more) arrangements as such. I understand that Swarovski seems to 'go the extra mile' in those stakes. At least that seems to be the case based on anecdotal reports.

I'm just struggling to find the actual warranty particulars pertaining to UK customers (or at a push EU countries although I daresay that may change and be differentiated in the coming years).

Sorry for such a UKcentric request but on this issue I think it speaks for itself.

Links, scans of standard warranty docs. in the box, personally owned or acquired and précis of such all appreciated.

All the best

Tm

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back