• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Greetings from Costa Rica! (1 Viewer)

Welcome Natalia! I'm sure you'll be able to add much about the avifauna of your country. I visited Costa Rica in November 2005, fantastic experience, with some great birds. I especially enjoyed staying at La Selva OTS.

Regards,

James

Hi Natalia,
I started birdwatching while visiting Costa Rica in 1995. Wonderful country with some fantastic birds. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Hi Natalia
I just got back from Costa Rica on Monday. Wonderful place, so much forest. We birded Braullio Carrillo,Tapanti, Rancho Naturalista, Savegre and Carara area.
Which part of CR are you lucky enough to live ?

Steve

Hi Natalia

Welcome to Birdforum!!!

I was lucky enough to visit your beautiful country about a month ago although I spent far too little time there. I hope to be back soon.

All the best.

Sean

Hi Natalia.
A lot of birders from my area have been to Costa Rica and came back full of praise for the visit,

Welcome to BF look forward to hearing about the wildlife of your homeland.

brian.

you are lucky

Hi natalia,
you are very lucky to be in such a bird-rich country. i am planning a bird banding trip there this spring/summer and am extremely excited. maybe you could share some tips or some advice about costa rican birds and/or birding. hope to hear from you.

Hi Natalia
Its always great to see more birders from Central America on Birdforum. There are actually quite a lot of us now and many more that have visited the region on birding holidays. I am certainly looking forward to hearing about your sightings in the region.

Tom

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back