• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Photos in the forums (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Bright

Administrator
Staff member
England
Unless it is to accompany a story of your day's birding, could members please upload photos to the birdforum gallery section rather than on the forums.
If you require i.d. help or recieve serious photographic critique, then upload to the respective forums for those.

Thank you,
Birdforum Admin

Gosh Birder.... how on earth did you come across that old thread LOL

If you look along the top you'll see a row of tabs... one is for the Gallery, but here is a quick link for it: https://www.birdforum.net/gallery/

Please read the guidelines, then all you need to do is select the correct category for your pictures. If you need any more help, please don't be afriad to ask.

Great, thanks for the link. I was in the 'Tap a talk' android app and this post is a stickie on top.

So it is.... sorry, I've never noticed it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back