• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

How to take stunning Photographs! (1 Viewer)

Peewit

Once a bird lover ... always a bird lover
Hi there

Not sure this is the best place to place this thread - please move if it is incorrect.

I nodded of on the settee last night as you do. I woke up in the small hours in the morning and found myself watching a TV programme called

How to take Stunning Pictures - CH5 - 4.55am - 5.10am Saturday morning

http://www3.five.tv/stunning_pictures/episodes

There is a website to refer to and it showed the programmes as available to see as in I-player programmes.

I think it is a useful and informative programme and well worth a watch.

Enjoy!

Regards
Kathy
x

Last edited:
Programme: How to take Stunning pictures is on CH5 - 19.30-20.00 Tues(tonight) if you are interested :-O

Will watch it myself ;)

Regards
Kathy
x

Thanks Kathy,yes,I copy it and watch at a later date.Just waiting for a nature episode.Very simple to watch,but not really long enough,but one can pick up a few tips.Needs to explain more re cam settings.

Thanks Kathy,yes,I copy it and watch at a later date.Just waiting for a nature episode.Very simple to watch,but not really long enough,but one can pick up a few tips.Needs to explain more re cam settings.

Anytime, Christine :t:

I have to say it would be nice to have another area of the same program telling us all the camera settings as you say

Maybe it means waiting and see what happens next. There is a lot to cover in the optics world, and there needs to be more than just the end result. :gh:

Regards
Kathy
x

it better not be one of those 'all you need is this £10,000 camera' things, might as well try and catch it in the morning

Hi TheBirdGarden

No, the cameras are a mixed bag of prices. The programme covers the less expensive cameras too - especially the programme that was on tonight about animals.

Regards
Kathy
x

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back