• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Central and southern Maluku and Java (1 Viewer)

Eugeni

Central and southern Maluku and Java
Hi,

From 4 november to 4 december 2017 me and 2 friends will Indonesia.
From 10 november to 3 december we will visit central maluku (Ambon, Buru, Seram, Boano and Haruku), maybe also Kai in southern maluku.
First week I must to decide visit Java, Northern Maluku or Tanimbar.

If you are little intrepid and hard core birder and like to join us send me one message.

Best regards,

Eugeni Capella

Central and southern Maluku and Java
Hi,

From 4 november to 4 december 2017 me and 2 friends will Indonesia.
From 10 november to 3 december we will visit central maluku (Ambon, Buru, Seram, Boano and Haruku), maybe also Kai in southern maluku.
First week I must to decide visit Java, Northern Maluku or Tanimbar.

If you are little intrepid and hard core birder and like to join us send me one message.

Best regards,

Eugeni Capella

Are your plans any further developed, Eugeni?

Are your plans any further developed, Eugeni?

Hi Arbu,

Yes the plans are more developed. We will visit Kai and We didn't visit Halmahera (We need to many days). We are waiting for the Ross news that actually are in Seram to know how many days We need to clean up -if possible- Buru and Seram.

Regards,

Eugeni

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back