• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon coolpix P510 (1 Viewer)

I took the plunge after debating which camera to get for awhile,decided on the nikon p510 like the look and feel of it.took some pictures really impressed with it and the zoom.it's not the quickest to take picture I will live with that not doing bif shots.now time to learn how to use it properly first bridge camera I've owned.off to Egypt sharm in September should get nice pics with this camera

i have just got a nikon coolpix p510 from jessops and been to minsmere with it and it is the very first camera.i got itto take photo,s of birds it was in birdwatching monthly about 2 months ago.the mag recamended it if you are starting to take photo,s for the first time and itdid what i wanted it to do. i got it for£299.99. i got memory card and a bag all for£306.00.its a good little camera i am pleased with it.

I have this camera too. For the money I think it's great. What I hate most is the inability to quickly use manual focus. You can assign manual focus function to the side zoom control, but you still have to enable MF each time using the menu before you can use the side control. But I do love the camera despite its shortcomings.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back