• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zeiss Victory competition winner. (1 Viewer)

Steve

Staff member
United Kingdom
Thanks to everyone participating in the ZEISS Birdforum quiz about the new Victory Pocket binocular.
The correct answer for the field of view of the 8x25 is 130 m.
Congratulations to BF member "pitvar". You are the winner of this brand new 8x25 Victory Pocket binocular!

Sincerely,
Your ZEISS Birding Team

Please look out for our next news letter, for more Zeiss news.

And a very happy winner I am indeed, thanks to Birdforum and Zeiss - I'll post a review after I've received them in July!

A better question might have been. Why the hell are they so expensive?

Ok I'm a bit poverty warped. I suppose mega yachts in Monte Carlo don't pay for themselves. Obviously, because they are so fantastic.

Trusting the review will reveal all.

I didn't even know there was a comp but I am pleased for the winner. I think it would have been too overwhelming if I had won.

I'll keep an eye out for a £10 Chinese version, more my budget or I might stretch to £15-20 or sell all of my 10 bins and maybe get a used one in about 5-10 years.

Ok, I'm guessing I'm not the target market. Lack of loads of disposable income is inconvenient.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back