• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Adapta-View Attachment kits (1 Viewer)

Mugil

Does anybody have some experience with Adapta-View Attachment kits? Are they suitable also for Kowa scopes? It is price OK?

Oops, that's a bit embarrassing... I'm advertising them on my site as well :) Sorry Robert!
Is that where you saw those 90mm reflector scopes that you mailed me about?
Andy

I'd stick to conventional scopes if I were you, I'm not a fan of 'astrro' type scopes for birding/digiscoping.... they're often very heavy, not waterproof/fogproof and are usually more fragile than conventional birding scopes. I don't consider them to be very practical for real birding (I don't encourage discussion about them on the forums).
Having said that, they are cheap and suffer almost no colour fringing (and that is usually down to the eyepiece).
The 80mm ST scope look conventional, but it's hard to imagine that they would out-perform what you have already.
Andy

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back