• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

160 million pixels.. wow (1 Viewer)

nigelblake said:
It needs wheels yes, and it won't be welcomed as hand baggage either!

But this is fascinating Nigel:
"We designed this camera to meet the expectations of those photographers who like to take their equipment on exploratory adventures. "
;)

gmax said:
But this is fascinating Nigel:
"We designed this camera to meet the expectations of those photographers who like to take their equipment on exploratory adventures. "
;)

Yeah but some exploration eh! I mean it is hardly shirt pocket sized is it?

thats truly amazing.....you wouldnt have to go out birding if you had one of those,just take a picture of the area then zoom in to find the birds.

Not that impressed with it, looks like the sides have melted whilst under some powerfull spot lights!!!!!!

S. G.

Give it a few years and they will have made a minature version, only 1.5 kgs and you can hold it with one hand. Could not see anything about optical zoom?

Somebody's always pushing the envelope. I think it's a beauty. Now I just need to win the lottery and also find a shirt with a larger front pocket!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back