• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Delete a thread (1 Viewer)

crs

By error I have uploaded twice the same photo in the gallery.

Could you, please, tell me how I can delete one of the two photos (and photo)?

Thank you,
Cristian

Hi Cristian

It's a bit difficult for an old Mod to remember what you see on your picture uploads, but I think there's an option at the bottom of your picture details, for you to edit, and I think that may include delete. I'm sure it's possible for you to delete your pictures.

As for threads, members can't delete a thread, they need to ask a Moderator to do it.

If you go to one of the images you'll find the `Photo Details' under the image. At the bottom there are `Admin Options', which include `Edit Photo'. If you click on that you are taken to a new page which allows you to edit the detail you entered at the time. The last line has an option to delete the image.

I hope this is sufficiently detailed to help you delete one of your duplicates.

Andrea

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back