• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Proposed Birdforum/Artforum fieldtrip... (1 Viewer)

Did anyone actually go to Bulgaria in the end? I ask because I am organizing a trip for Spanish birders to Bulgaria in May 2009. The idea is to follow a classic spring birding tour but also to make a contribution to the conservation of the Imperial Eagle. If any non-Spanish "stragglers" are interested in participating they could be considered. More information can be found in the "Free Downloads" section of the BirdingInSpain.com website.

Steve
http://www.BirdingInSpain.com

Hi Steve - as far as I'm aware this 'event' hasn't actually happened yet.

For my own part - next year (2009) is fully booked - but we are hoping to get to southern Spain in the van during early summer 2010, so that's where I propose for the field trip (point is, Sally won't fly, so we'll have to drive wherever we go - and as long s the mean temperature is above 8 degrees, then I'll be happy!!!).
Any further thoughts anyone?

trip to Bulgaristan

Hi guys,

since my last posting last year, there were some minor some changes in my life. This year my wife kicked me out, so I had to look for a new flat. It wasn't a pleasent time, but meanwhile I'm painting again. So I didn't had the time and I wasn't in the mood to gather all the important informations for a birdpainting trip to BG. I will travel next year to BG and I can collect some important informations, just for comparing with Spain or Mallorca.
I wish you all a happy new year with a lot of birds and good painting weather.

Nikolai

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back