• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

humidity problem (1 Viewer)

ammadoux

Registered doux
had this shot while my lens had fog on the inner lens elements, due to the variation of temperature between inside with the AC on and the over saturated humid weather we got here in Jeddah.

Is there anything i can do to save this shot, i have Paint shop. thanks in advance.

Attachments

• thread.jpg
    thread.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 64
Not too sure if there is, try playing about with the clarify filters in paintshop.

Tried in quickly in photoshop but not brilliant, gain a bit of detail but lose a bits too. You may do better as you'll spend a bit more time on it and have a higher res. photo to work with.

Attachments

• thread3.jpg
    thread3.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Hey Dulce

I played with levels in Photoshop but Paint Shop has levels as well. This is just a quick fix as I didn't want to lighten it too much.

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 63
thanks Jeff and KC, i have tried to mange it through picture manager (adjusting the midtones) after and some fixing in Paint shop and thats what i got.

but still not happy, not good enough as expected from a shot taken in so close distance.

Attachments

• mshrike.jpg
    mshrike.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 66
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back