• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Study makes noises on bird song (BBC News) (1 Viewer)

"A £200,000 study into what happens when people hear birdsong is taking off."

With a grant of that size, he surely won't have much spare time to spend at Girdleness!;)

Cor! Can't believe you're famous. Noticed the beeb story (before this), clicked on it (almost half-heartedly) thinking 'hmm I wonder if that's got anything to do with what Andrew's doing', and there you are in quotes! Lead researcher indeed. Must admit I didn't realise it was such a bit deal. You've understated yourself Dr W. Congrats.

Saw the beeb article on another forum.. .Couldn't help busting out with a laugh when I saw andrews name.

Sounds interesting Andrew ! I will definitely contribute some material ( can it be more than one 'recollection/anecdote' ? !

If there is anything else I can help with please let me know.

Lindsay

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back