• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

printing problems (1 Viewer)

ellie-hey

Have been printing off my images without any problems until recently and am rather puzzled as to what the problem is. I had about nearly a year without printing any pictures and now I have come back to it.. it all seems to be going wrong. Have tried printing and letting photoshop manage colour and have tried letting printer manage colour. Neither seems to make any difference. Have tried editing and then printing straight from the file where the pictures are saved. Nothing works anymore. I have Photoshop CS3 and my printer is Canon Pixma MG5250. I would be really grateful for any advice. I do know it isn't a monitor problem..otherwise it is all a complete mystery. I would really appreciate any advice.

I am no expert but cured a similar problem by uninstalling the printer and then re installing it. Sometimes these accursed 'updates' from Windows create conflicts.

Thank you so much Coranatus, with some difficulty I managed to uninstall it and download new drivers and it is perfect now... I am so grateful. Thank you again.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back