• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swift HR 5 (1 Viewer)

Hi Binastro, I have a model 804 HR5, not sure of the year, but have never noticed a glare problem with it. I did however notice such an issue with the earlier Audubon, gold band model, which I solved by stripping down and matt blacking the inside of the body, including the chrome nuts which hold the lanyard fixing.
I now slightly prefer view of the older gold band model, although must be said the HR5 is a lot less weighty and easier to handle.

probably already out with what the year of manufacture of your Swift, if not, the first two digits of the serial number indicate the year.

DSC06623.JPG

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back